High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Update: Add me to the bedrest group

I'm back from the doctor.  My protein level is now +3 (previously +1).  The doctor was very concerned about my sudden swelling - I put on 3 pounds in just a few days.  The only bright spot was that by this afternoon my BP went down from 134/94 to 130/82.

The OB asked me when I was planning on leaving work.  I said Friday was my last day.  He said, "nope- it was today".  Straight and to the point! 

So now I'm scrambling to get someone to drop off/pick up my son from daycare.  The OB just wants to get me to 36-37 weeks without things getting worse. I have nothing to complain about- it's only 3-4 weeks of bedrest.  I've heard some of you ladies talk about 11 weeks of it! 

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Update: Add me to the bedrest group

• Options
    Hang in there.  I'll say some extra prays that you can make it another 3-4 weeks :+)
  • Options
    You can do it!  Your LO is worth it!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

image*Sweet pea*:
    Hang in there.  I'll say some extra prays that you can make it another 3-4 weeks :+)

this!

• Options

Hi Jill,

I've been wondering how you were doing and now I know. Wow the time has gone by fast but it was back in November that IVF took place.

I wish you the very best. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

You can still find me on TTC after 35.

I got pregnant on my own in March but miscarried in May at 8 wks. We are still trying on our own but will probably do IVF again.

Best of luck!

carrie

• Options
    imagecfreshyg:

Hi Jill,

I've been wondering how you were doing and now I know. Wow the time has gone by fast but it was back in November that IVF took place.

I wish you the very best. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.

You can still find me on TTC after 35.

I got pregnant on my own in March but miscarried in May at 8 wks. We are still trying on our own but will probably do IVF again.

Best of luck!

carrie

Hi Carrie!
       I tried checking in on you after your miscarriage but I think you went off the boards for a while- totally understandable of course- but I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you.  IF is so unfair and it just sucks sometimes.  I will be crossing my fingers you will get pregnant again soon!  Take care of yourself and I'll be lurking on the TTC35+ to see how you're doing!

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options
    12 weeks of BR for me (ugh)...but I'm sure it will be worth it!  Good luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"