D.C. Area Babies
Options

Successful transition to big-kid bed!

I should knock on wood since it's only been two days, but BabyCrown LOVES his new bed!  Saturday night he did fall out, but went right back to sleep as soon as DH put him back in it.

After doing research, we decided to not use bedrails, but instead we bought a trundle bed and BabyCrown is sleeping in the trundle until we are no longer worried about him falling out.  (otherwise we would have just put a mattress on the floor for his bed)

Re: Successful transition to big-kid bed!

• Options

Hurray!  A big milestone!!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    Hurray!  We had a good transition too.  Isn't it such a relief?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice!  What a relief that must be.
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Options

Now if only he'd get out of the bed when he wakes up instead of still crying out to me!

After his first nap, he met me at the door with a big grin on his face, but since then he's stayed in bed until one of us comes into the room.  I even gave him a lamp that he can turn on so that he can have light in the room first thing in the morning (it's light enough that he can see the lamp), but not yet.

My baby is growing up!  Thank goodness for the next one Smile

• Options
    send some good transition dust our way please, we've put it off long enough - we do it the weekend after the 4th
  • Options

imageSofka:
    send some good transition dust our way please, we've put it off long enough - we do it the weekend after the 4th

Good luck!  Did you let her pick out her sheets?  I think that has been a huge part of the successful transition, BabyCrown loves all things Toy Story so I bought the Toy Story sheets & comforter at Target and he is just so, so, so excited to have Buzz & Woody on his bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"