March 2011 Moms

*jayellekay*

Where are you in your cycle and when are you testing? I didn't see a link to your chart.
Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers

Re: *jayellekay*

• Here's a link:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/jlk2010

I'm 5dpo, and I think I'm going to start testing this Saturday (10 dpo).

Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Wow, i didn't realize you were so early in your 2ww. You are better than me. I would not be able to post here until my BFP because it would make it all that much harder if you get a BFN. Hopefully you are not getting your hopes up that much! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Awww, thanks. I'm active on a smaller mommy/TTC message board where I'm one of the only ones actively TTC right now. Some of the more seasoned members suggested we join in birth month clubs for our expected EDD's so we can have some girls who are going through the exact same anticipation and all. :)

I did notice here on the Bump, though, that it seems like everyone but me has a BFP. On Babycenter and iVillage (which I'm not on, but lurked a bit), there is usually a whole group of "hopeful" BFP'ers for that month. Hope I'm not crashing y'all's party!

Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Well, your chart looks good so far.  Good luck!
  • Have you ever visited Trying To Get Pregnant board in the left hand column? I was there for almost a year and that is where women trying to get pregnant are. You may find a lot of help there too. I learned a ton!

No, you are fine here if this is where you wanted to be but if you didn't get your BFP this month, this is a wonderful board of women in the same boat as you! 

There is also babies on the brain for women in all stages of the process including pregnant and already having children. I didn't frequent it at all but some people do. 

Hopefully you don't need to go there though and get your BFP! Good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"