March 2011 Moms

Emotions!

hi guys!! So my DH and i have been trying for just a few months now and ive been a stick testing crazy fool and just get upset everytime i do one and its a BFN(even when i know its to early to test) but for some reason i still do it and waste the test! Anyway im trying to be strong and not go POS but my question is i have been really tired in the middle of the day and will cry at the drop of a hat! I dont know if its just something im going through or if i could be pregnant! I was wondering how far along are you until you start to feel your emotions and engery change! Thanks :)

Re: Emotions!

• I don't really have any advice, as I'm kind of in the same boat as you. This is our second cycle TTC, and I'm currently in the *longest* 2WW of my life! My chart is looking really promising, though, so my hopes are definitely up! Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you're not alone, and I'm already over-analyzing every possible pregnancy symptom out there. *hugs*
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• I started feeling tired around the 2nd week of my 2WW. Other than that I really don't have any symptoms.

I tested early once and was surprised to see how upset I was when I got a BFN. With this cycle I waited until the day of my missed period and I strongly suggest that you do the same. Good luck to you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been feeling a little more tired at the end of the day but nothing too noticeable. So, unfortunately, all you can do is test! I really had no symptoms at all nor did i have any phantom symptoms other months. I still have yet to have any emotional meltdowns at all. I may be the exception who knows.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • thanks so much ladies!! It makes me feel so much better to know im not alone! Ps I love my Firefighter too :)
  • I'm not trying to be negative or hurtful at all, but I would try not to get your hopes up too much over being tired and emotional. My DH and I tried for 4 cycles before getting our BFP. The first cycle I tested like crazy and *thought* I was experiencing all sorts of symptoms. After that cycle I learned to wait. This cycle on the other hand I tested 2 days before AF was due and got my BFP. I was nauseous and had bad heartburn. Until the last couple of days that was all I experienced. GL and I hope you get a BFP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"