2nd Trimester
Options

If I eat...

My weight in chips and homemade salsa... that totally counts for veggies.  Right? 

Haha.  I kid.

What is everyone else doing/snacking on?  This board is SLOW today!

Re: If I eat...

• Options
    I discovered Pretzel Crisp by Ritz Munchables very yummy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    each week I buy something different.  pita chips, tortilla chips.  this week doritos.  and we went strawberry picking, so I am making batch after batch of strawberry shortcake.  yummy!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetriplea1819:
    each week I buy something different.  pita chips, tortilla chips.  this week doritos.  and we went strawberry picking, so I am making batch after batch of strawberry shortcake.  yummy!!

Man, that sounds GOOD.  I love strawberry shortcake.

• Options
    When I did WW years ago, salsa actually doesn't use any of your daily points value, so I guess you could count it! Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageKristi221:
    When I did WW years ago, salsa actually doesn't use any of your daily points value, so I guess you could count it! Smile

That is the most amazing thing I've ever heard.  Haha.

• Options
    imagelake919:

imagetriplea1819:

Man, that sounds GOOD.  I love strawberry shortcake.

I never realized how EASY it is to make.  the strawberry section is only strawberries cut up, mixed with sugar sitting on the counter for an hour.  It pulls the juices out.  the biscuits, I found an easy bisquick recipe online.  SOO easy.  

• Options
    DH brought me strawberries that are dipped in chocolate and then rolled in crushed nuts. Yummmmmm!
  • Options
    kg_08kg_08 member
    Honestly... I would count home made salsa as a vegetable. It's full of tomatoes, green peppers, etc... healthy in my book.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am eating anything sour! Does anyone else feel like you are never full! At first i would eat a bit and feel ful, now I feel like a black hole!
  • Options
    Watermelons with chili powder on them.  Mangoes with chili powder on them.  Nectarines with nothing on them.  I just eat fruit all day.  Its all I could stomach at this point. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i definitely helped myself to some chips and salsa today!!
  • Options

I had marmite on toast.Then I remembered that marmite gives me indigestion, but I ate it anyway.So then it was chocolate fudge cookie time to counteract the effects of the marmite -that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagespursgirl10:
    Watermelons with chili powder on them.  Mangoes with chili powder on them.  Nectarines with nothing on them.  I just eat fruit all day.  Its all I could stomach at this point. 
    Chili powder? I'm curious. I put basalmic on strawberries, but never heard of chili powder on fruit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemonimonimoni:

I had marmite on toast.Then I remembered that marmite gives me indigestion, but I ate it anyway.So then it was chocolate fudge cookie time to counteract the effects of the marmite -that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Ewww, my dad loves marmite, but I think its so gross.  I hope your chocolate fudge cookies help to counteract the indigestion!

• Options
    Baby girl and I have apple slices, kiwi slices, and pistachios at work to nibble on... May have to cut up some watermelon for this afternoon :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"