North Carolina Babies
Options

Pedi Recs

in the Brier Creek/Umstead area please. :) ?I feel like I'm behind interviewing them! ?We haven't even started. ?What questions did you ask? ?Thanks!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pedi Recs

• Options

We just took Arden to Raleigh Children and Adolescents Medicine in the Wake Med area of Brier Creek and really liked it. We saw Dr. Gessner and immediately felt at ease with him. I love how the waiting room has a newborn waiting area so we can avoid all of those lovely germs! We didn't interview them because I just didn't see the need and I don't feel that I missed out on anything.

https://raleighchildren.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use Jeffers, Mann & Artman Pediatrics. I have had great experiences there, we usually see Dr. Lobissio or Dr. Herriott. They have a LC on staff that was such a huge help when DS was born. The Raleigh office is on Blue Ridge Rd. near Rex.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not in the Brier Creek area exactly but just a straight shot down Glenwood - we use Oberlin Rd Peds and LOVE them. We primarily see Dr. Stewart, but have seen others. Dr. Wooten checked him out when he was first born in the hospital and she was super nice too.
  • Options
    We use North Raleigh Peds which is on Creedmoor Rd (maybe 10 min from Brier Creek). Love all the drs, great LC on staff, sick/well waiting rooms, and quick turnaround on phone calls to the office! Love them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageuncjules:

We just took Arden to Raleigh Children and Adolescents Medicine in the Wake Med area of Brier Creek and really liked it. We saw Dr. Gessner and immediately felt at ease with him. I love how the waiting room has a newborn waiting area so we can avoid all of those lovely germs! We didn't interview them because I just didn't see the need and I don't feel that I missed out on anything.

https://raleighchildren.com/

Wesley goes to Raleigh Children as well (but we go to the Blue Ridge location). They were my pediatricians when I was growing up, and I wouldn't put him anywhere else. I love these doctors!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"