Hawaii Babies
Options

Baby Shoes

So I really need to get Ashton some shoes..poor kid..lol! I have no idea what brand to get?  Any recommendations? Should kids have the hard soles or those soft ones?  I know they say to let them learn to walk without any, but I'd like to have some shoes when we're out and about.

Ashton is walking with a push walker right now so I am sure he will be walking sooner than later on his own.

TIA, ladies!

Re: Baby Shoes

• Options
    I've heard good things about Robeez - is that the sort of thing you're thinking of?
  • Options
    I tried Robeez and Pedipeds and preferred Pedipeds.  I've also heard good things about See Kai Run.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemie:
    See Kai Run

Aha! This was the other one I was trying to think of. I've read good things about these, too. Smile

• Options
    imageredshoegirl:

imagemie:
    See Kai Run

Aha! This was the other one I was trying to think of. I've read good things about these, too. Smile

i have several mom friends who love see kai run 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks...off to check out See Kai Run.  Thanks ladies.
  • Options

imagemie:
    I tried Robeez and Pedipeds and preferred Pedipeds.  I've also heard good things about See Kai Run.

I've heard good things about all three of these brands. We have a pari of pink and silver Robeez sneekers with soft soles that Alexa wears every day to daycare. She has a pair of white sandals from Robeez, also with soft soles, that she wears with sun dresses and weekend outfits.

She's also pushing a walker around, so I think she'll walk soon too. I've held off buying too many shoes for that reason. I think the two pairs we have pretty much cover every possible outfit. HTH!  

Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MrsZizMrsZiz member
    We still need to buy B some shoes that she'll actually keep on her feet. She kicks them off like crazy. Maybe I should check out some of these suggestions! Great input ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"