2nd Trimester
Options

Stolen from 3rd tri- What will your 1st cocktail be?

I'm thinking a glass of delicious white wine if I'm home and a margarita when I go out :)

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

Re: Stolen from 3rd tri- What will your 1st cocktail be?

• Options
    I'm not a big drinker, but I turn 30 about a month and a half after my due date.  I'm thinking beers will be in order!
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    NSLNSL member
    A glass of red wine with my first dinner home (likely Thanksgiving dinner if I don't go too early or late) and definitely a margarita when I finally manage to make it out of the house sans kids.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    toriitorii member
    If I'm out, a mojito. If I'm at home, a bottle, er glass of my favorite red wine, Evodia.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A very cold beer! If I could get away with having one in the hospital after having my c-section I would. Its the only thing that I have missed since getting pregnant.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I have really missed my wine with my girls and dinner. A big glass of Pinot first and I second the margarita when out!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I will be nursing right away (hopefully) and not a big drinker anyway, so I can't even begin to fathom what my first drink will be. or when! LOL!
  • Options
    Mine will eirther be a strawberry banana margarita or a tequila sunrise. Yummy. And if Im going all out- Goldschlager (sp)!!! Gah, im not even a big drinker but I cant wait!
  • Options
    Beer - Rickard's White. Although a lime margarita on the rocks would be pretty damn good too.
  • Options
    um...I'll have one of each please! Stick out tongue Seriously though, probably a mojito or a vodka tonic with lots of lime.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

::drools::  At home or out, I will be having one of these!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't drink much hard liquor.  But the week after DD was born I had a nice glass of red wine.  I'll probably have a small glass of red wine shortly after this one is born too.
  • Options

imagejamienbj:
    I will be nursing right away (hopefully) and not a big drinker anyway, so I can't even begin to fathom what my first drink will be. or when! LOL!

Just an FYI, even when nursing you can have a small amount of alcohol.  And trust me, after not drinking for 9 months you will only be able to have a small amount.

I think my first drink was actually 3 regular sips of wine.  I felt too buzzed to have anything else.

• Options
    With DS I had a Guiness in the hospital the night after he was born, I plan to do the same with this one.  My milk came in like gang busters the next day :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagealreeves:
    Brandy Apple Cider! I love it in the fall and we always have it at Thanksgiving, which is about 3 weeks after my due date.

That sounds so delicious!!!!!

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options
    Delivering in Oct mean OCTOBERFEST will out.  I will have one of those!!
  • Options
    imagealreeves:
    imageLJB455:

imagealreeves:
    Brandy Apple Cider! I love it in the fall and we always have it at Thanksgiving, which is about 3 weeks after my due date.

That sounds so delicious!!!!!

We make it every Thanksgiving and Christmas in a huge stockpot. It's Apple Cider, Apricot Brandy, cinnamon sticks, and a few other little things my mom usually throws in. Let it simmer on the stove and YUM!

I am stealing this recipe!!

My first drink will be WINE.  And I can't wait.  Maybe my husband will smuggle a glass for me into the hospital. 

• Options

Ice cold Bud Light. Summer Shandy is looking soooo delicious these days though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Either an apple martini or a margarita.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Normally I would say a captain and coke, but lately I have been drooling over SANGRIA.
  • Options
    I don't normally drink, but when DH and I go out, it will be nice to have a white wine spritzer every now and again!
  • Options
    I am expecting one of my bff's to sneak in sangria for me ( my b day will be while I am still in the hospital) lol or it will be the champagne that the hospital give us for our celibration dinner the night before we get out of the hospital.. we get a WHOLE bottle!
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    I will having a pomegranate lime martini....oh how I miss them Drinks
  • Options
    A nice glass of red wine, and then a lime margarita on the rocks the first time we get Mexican food.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Depending on my mood... either an ice cold Coors Light or a nice glass of White Zinfindel
  • Options
    Veuve Clicquot champagne!  My SPLURGE fav!
  • Options

I would go for any of the following....

Leinenkugel Berry Weiss
    Leine Summer Shandy
    Blue Moon w/orange
    1/2 Guinness & 1/2 Lambic
    A Fat Tire
    A Great Lakes Christmas Ale with a cinnamon sugar rim job

• Options

imagemrsschrager:
    or it will be the champagne that the hospital give us for our celibration dinner the night before we get out of the hospital.. we get a WHOLE bottle!

Wow, nice!  Champagne + hospital food, yum yum ;) 

• Options
    i'm not really into the hard alcohol anymore, so my first adult beverage will be a nice cold blue moon with a big orange slice.  yummy! 
  • Options
    probably a light beer, like a corona.
  • Options

Either a glass of Malibu Rum and Sprite or a glass of Moscato d'Asti...Can't wait!!

• Options
    Mine will be a glass of Banfi Rosa Regale...or Champagne if it's a New Year's Baby!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A bottle of Brunello.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"