TTC after 35

Here we go again......

So, on Monday we got yet another BFN from IUI #3.  For some reason I took this one pretty hard.......I think because I'm exhausted from work AND a coworker is pg and has morning sickness (something I should've been going through had I not m/c).......so I had one of those "why me" moments which lasted a few days.  (I haven't even had the energy to lurk here)

Anyhoo, we started IUI #4 on Wednesday and I'm keeping everything crossed that this is the one.....I'm making a real effort to stay positive and not let the stress get to me.  My RE stated that during my last IUI cycle, my numbers were GREAT all the way through.....near perfect.......so that makes me feel better......at least I don't have any glaring hormonal defects! 

Hope all of you ladies are doing well and hope to see some BFP's in the near future!

Re: Here we go again......

• (((((hugs))))) and good luck with this cycle!  You are a real trooper... hang in there!  

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• imagekikijbird:
    (((((hugs))))) and good luck with this cycle!  You are a real trooper... hang in there!  

Thanks kiki........you're a wonderful cheerleader! 

• Loading the player...
  • (((hugs)))  I hope this cycle brings you your BFP!
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • (((HUGS))) I'm sorry. Hang in there and I'm thinking positive thoughts for you on this cycle! I also agree it's time for a flurry of BFPs.
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • So sorry for your BFN!  Good luck on your next cycle!  Fingers crossed for your BFP!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • {{{hugs}}} I so understand the disappointment! But hoping and praying for the next cycle.
  • It's hard to stay positive.  Hang in there- can't wait to hear about your BFP.

• Boo to your BFN...but I'm glad that you're able to start IUI #4 and here's hoping that this cycle gets you your BFP!!   Everything is crossed for you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GL to you hope #4 is it for you!!  It's true we haven't had a lot of good news lately we are due some BFP here on +35! BUMP POWER TO ALL!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Im sorry that IUI was a bust (hugs) yes lots of BUMP POWER to you for this cycle, hoping and praying #4 is the one!!!!!!  Take care!!
  • jcathjcath member
    I'm sorry about the BFN and I completely understand being exhausted by it!  Sending you good luck for this cycle.
  • :::HUGS:::  I am late on this, and I hope you are feeling better!  I really hope that this is THE CYCLE for you pnltybox.  Lots of bump power heading your way.  I also hope that your foot is much better.
  • imagepraying*4one:

It's hard to stay positive.  Hang in there- can't wait to hear about your BFP.

Best of luck for you.  I sure hope this little miracle does what it needs to.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"