Two Under 2

1st birthday party for #2 is today! (PIP)

I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone!  Seriously, I feel like I just barely found out I was pregnant with #2 and now he's turning one??

Those of you who are still in the early stages of 2u2, remember that it IS hard but it IS worth it.  I wasn't sure I was going to survive.  Months 5-7 I almost didn't.

Sometime around 9 months something switched - the seasons changed, my kids were healthy again, #2 started STTN for the first time, #1 though still in the throws of the terrible twos gained an incredible vocabulary and has learned to communicate so many of his needs through WORDS rather than fits...

A few of my favorite pics of the boys from the last year:

Bringing #2 home, big kisses from big brother (17mo, 5dys)

Wrestling? (23mo, 6mos)

More wrestling? 

Playing trains (the boxes are tunnels... duh) - 28mo, 11mo

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: 1st birthday party for #2 is today! (PIP)

• Aww congrats, your boys are adorable! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm 2 months in and everyday does get easier. I know we will hit a bump when I return to work in August but hopefully things will smooth out again around my first's 2nd birthday. Enjoy your blessings.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • I can't believe your DS#2 is already one.  That means I'll be there before I know it.  DS#2 is 3 months old and it got better when he started STTN.  such cute pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw, Happy 1st Birthday to Asher! Adorable pictures!

Oh, and I agree - I have no idea where the last year has gone. At specific times throughout it, it felt like time was standing still, but now I look back and can't figure out where it went!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Those pictures are great :) 

It's nice to see encouraging posts! I have been going through a rough patch with  mine--as you saw and responded to my post about that (thank you, btw!). Whenever I think that it's never going to end, I remember what you said about your months 5-7 with 2u2, and I hope that there's a light at the end of the tunnel for me too :) 

Happy Birthday to your #2!! 

• AW, I can't believe he is already turning 1! Then again I can't believe my DS will be one in a month and that he is already walking...he is getting too big too fast!
  • so sweet. I know this year will fly by, so I am trying to enjoy it. I am so new to this, so your words are encouraging. Thank you. 
  • Awwww, happy birthday Asher!!!!

I agree, the time is just flying by. My DS2 will be 1 in a little over a month! It's crazy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"