D.C. Area Babies

XP: Seamstress in MoCo for alterations?

I have two bridesmaid dresses I need to have slightly altered. One is David's Bridal, but for some reason I'm a little nervous about using their services. The other is just arriving by mail, so I have no idea where to take it. If anyone has suggestions for a seamstress in Montgomery County (preferably the southern end), I would really appreciate it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Seamstress in MoCo for alterations?

• There is an alteration place in Montgomery Mall on Democracy. It is by the food court entrance, but down below on the first floor when you get off of the escalator. They do excellent work, but they are a little pricey.
    Beta#1=1293 (13dp5dt), Beta#2 =4462 (17dp5dt), Beta#3 =8039 (19dp5dt) BFP 5/8/2009 IVF#2 w/ICSI & AH - April 09 - Transfer 5/1 IVF#1 w/ICSI & AH - Feb 09 - BFN MFI - low morph 1998 - Lap - Endometriosis, 1994 - Lap - Endometriosis, TTC - Tooooo Long! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Jeremiah 29:11-13 11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
  • I second the Montgomery Mall tailor-- really good work but on the pricey side for me. (But I can be cheap!) Several of my coworkers have gone to him and been happy with the results.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I know someone in Silver Spring who may be able to do it.  She works out of her home.  I'll have to check with her before I give out her information, so pm me if you're interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"