Multiples
Options

How many potties?

The boys are quite far off from being able to use the potty, but I purchased a Boon potty bench at Zellers which I had never seen them sold around here before (not even at the baby boutiques), they only had one left once I purchased mine.

Now that we got it home we're wondering if we'll need two of them or not?  If so I would go and get the other one before it's gone....What do you think? :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How many potties?

• Options
    you will need 2 most likely - but i'm not really a fan of the boon potty - we had it and liked it until we actually were potty trianing (was good for the occasional potty use, and as a stool)--- using it all the time, if you didn't set it up JUST right Griffin's pee would dribble down the side of the pot part onto the floor.  We got rid of it and got another potty. 
  • Options
    Ok maybe I'll wait it out then- I did read a lot of comments of mom of boys that did not like it and some did...so perhaps I'll keep this one and when the time comes I'll just purchase another brand, what is the other potty you used?  Have you tried the Baby Bjorn?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we have the bjorn and love it -  it gets great ratings, esp for boys. It's nice b/c it doesn't have a ton of parts or places for germs to hang out in... i don't like potties with toys on the, etc - i don't want my kids touching the potty more than they need to :)

Griffin uses the bjorn downstairs (we don't have a bathroom down here) and upstairs he just sits on our toilet now - he's pretty big though - and can stand and pee now without a problem.  I forget the name of the other one we have upstairs - got it at target - has a lid on it and handles on the side- but is really basic - works well. maybe safety 1st?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"