2nd Trimester
Options

Buy Buy Baby coupon question

Are the Bed Bath & Beyond coupons good on everything, ie can you use them on furniture as well?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Buy Buy Baby coupon question

• Options
    The exclusions are listed right on the coupon.
  • Options

I am pretty sure the exclusions are the same ... all of the big ticket items No

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are exclusions, I don't know what they are though. Also, Bed, Bath & Beyond accepts expired coupons, but Buy Buy Baby doesn't.
  • Options

imageOneLove 09:
    There are exclusions, I don't know what they are though. Also, Bed, Bath & Beyond accepts expired coupons, but Buy Buy Baby doesn't.

I was just going to say the same thing! :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just bought a chair/glider there and used a (current) buy buy baby 20% off coupon.  I saved a $100.  It was great!

The lady told me that if it was a bed bath and beyond 20% (even a current one) it couldn't be used for furniture.

• Options
    we bought our furniture from BBB and used a Bed,Bath and Beyond coupon along with two other BBB coupons.  i called before we went and the woman who picked up stated that Bed,BathandBeyond coupons won't work because they don't sell furniture. i thought i'd try it anyway and the guys who work at the furniture desk said 'no problem!' and i got 20% off all 3 pieces! give it a try!
  • Options

Thanks Ladies!

& Hippo - I don't have a coupon right now, hence the reason I asked.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"