Multiples
Options

Podee Users

Give me the scoop...Do they really work?  Is it worth it?  Likes?  Dislikes?
bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
The Bump MoM Recipe Collection

Re: Podee Users

• Options

if i had triplets i might consider them - but really- with 2 babies it's not so hard to feed at the same time... assuming you have 2 hands like the rest of us :)

I once tried the podee with my singleton - someone gave one to me - and i thought it would be good to use when we were in the car for a long time and he needed to have a bottle... he didn't like it AT ALL - it was used once.

• Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

if i had triplets i might consider them - but really- with 2 babies it's not so hard to feed at the same time... assuming you have 2 hands like the rest of us :)

I once tried the podee with my singleton - someone gave one to me - and i thought it would be good to use when we were in the car for a long time and he needed to have a bottle... he didn't like it AT ALL - it was used once.

I agree, as long as you have two hands, it's easy enough.  But I'm wondering about those 'special' situations.  Also, I'm wondering if it would help DD's reflux to be able to sit up straight while taking her bottles?

bfp 5/17/09 - missed m/c 6/17/09 @ 9w - stopped growing 6w 1d, D&C 6/19/09
    BFP #2 10/13/2009 on our 2nd Wedding Anniversary
    Discovered TWINS during the 6w u/s - what a shocker!
    Delivered on 5/19/2010 at 34 weeks due to pre-e and HELLP syndrome
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Bump MoM Recipe Collection
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ditto all of MrsLee's comments.  I used them for both of my daughters and they were invaluable for us!!!!  But, I've had friends that didn't use them because their children didn't like them - I think that there is a window of time that it's best introduced (I would say around 2 mos or so).

I also got one of those neoprene bottle holders (made by BYO, I think?) that I would slip the bottle into, and then strap onto the side of their carseat or stroller. 

We will definitely be getting more for the triplets. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I LOVE them and use them every single day.

We are on the move a lot, and like pp said it enables me to feed them while shopping, while the babies are in their stroller and while they are in the car. 

But, I also use them at home.  I sit in the middle of our 3 cushion couch and put a baby on either side of me.  I give them a podee bottle and they work on feeding themselves with me here for assistance.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"