Los Angeles Babies

Cedars Sinai Health Associates Ob/Gyn rec?

Is anyone else a part of the Cedars Sinai Health Associates (CSHA) HMO? I just switched insurance a few months ago & this is our new medical group & I am overwhelmed by how many Ob/Gyns they have & I have no clue who to choose! If anyone else is a part of CSHA please recommend your Ob/Gyn! I'm in the Beverly Hills/West Hollywood area. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cedars Sinai Health Associates Ob/Gyn rec?

• My doctor is Dr. Timothy Tsui and he's awesome! 310-385-3380. The other doctors his group are great, too, except for Dr. Monica Lee. She delivered my son and was such a *** when I told her I wasn't going to get a c-section (long story).
  • imageJenice32:
    My doctor is Dr. Timothy Tsui and he's awesome! 310-385-3380. The other doctors his group are great, too, except for Dr. Monica Lee. She delivered my son and was such a *** when I told her I wasn't going to get a c-section (long story).
    Great thank you so much! I was actually looking at Dr. Monica Lee, I'm so glad that I got your advice, now I know to stear clear of her!
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr Tsui was my GYN before I got pregnant.  We've moved, and fighting traffic to Cedar's while in labor is not on the top of my list, so we've switched to Huntington.
    IVF w/ ICSI #2 - fraternal twins born December 2010 at 36 weeks.
  • Is Dr. Taz Varkey on your list?

She's awesome! 

• Thanks for all of your suggestions ladies, I'll definitely check 'em out!
  • Dr. Jason Rothbart is a dream!
  • I just switched to Cedars Sinai and my first appointment is tomorrow with Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz.  Unsure if she takes HMO but I have PPO and heard she was good.  Thoughts?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"