2nd Trimester
Options

DH's family - vent (nbr)

Just about every time someone has a get together we dont find out till last minute and people are irritated if we cant make it.  Well I was trying to get everyone together for a cookout/picnic in THREE WEEKS and half of his family cant come.  I give up!  I try to make effort and be the bigger person but its getting harder and harder!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH's family - vent (nbr)

• Options

I know what you mean. I wish my MIL would just get the hint that we dont want to go to SIL's house to see the new baby all the time :/ But we MIGHT want to spend time with FIL on FATHERS DAY ........ Just a thought...

LOL we will have a cookout with you! Pizza

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDaniLorello:

I know what you mean. I wish my MIL would just get the hint that we dont want to go to SIL's house to see the new baby all the time :/ But we MIGHT want to spend time with FIL on FATHERS DAY ........ Just a thought...

LOL we will have a cookout with you! Pizza

Where in Cali are you?  We are in Michigan; I think we'll come to you.  The humidity is gonna kill me this summer!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"