New Jersey Babies

Pediatrician Reccomendations - Red Bank area

I am looking for a good pediatrician in the Red Bank/Middletown area. I am willing to drive a little.

Any suggestions. I am VERY picky and would love a smaller practice. 

Re: Pediatrician Reccomendations - Red Bank area

• AlikiAliki member
    It's not a small practice (5 pedis), but we love Navesink Pediatrics for our LO. They used to be in Middletown but recently moved to Gilbert St. in Tinton Falls (border of Shrewsbury). It's a lovely practice!
    TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for the recommendation.  I live in RB and looking for a photographer who specializes in newborn. Upon seeing your post noticed beautiful photos of your LO. Who did you use for your LO?
  • Loading the player...
  • So funny you said that. I just recently heard great things about them. Thanks so much
  • We use TLC Pediatrics in Shrewsbury( Sea Gull building on White Road by the grove). I love them. There are three female doctors and it's a pretty small practice. Lots of personal attention, they are sooo nice and great about getting you in the minute you call with anything, and I have never waited long there and we go a lot between the split vaccine schedule and DS being sick. GL!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"