Upstate NY Babies
Options

I think I just felt an earthquake!

ok, maybe I'm going nuts... but I was just sitting at the computer and all of a sudden felt my chair shaking. The computer monitor and the desk lamp were moving too. When I looked out the window I could see the power lines shaking quite a bit. The dog was sleeping next to me, and he woke up and let out a little growl.

Anyone else feel anything? So weird!

Re: I think I just felt an earthquake!

• Options
    IM NOT NUTS!!!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    my co-worker posted this same thing on Facebook.  Apparently it was an earthquake!  I didn't notice anything.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Facebook feed is full of people who felt it too, both in Buffalo and Rochester.  I didn't feel a thing!
  • Options
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We felt it in downtown Buffalo. It was felt in Toronto and DH has a facebook friend that felt it in Indianapolis. It was a 5.5 earthquake.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

At least the baby didn't wake up! I had just gotten her to sleep.

And I thought my cat would have freaked out a little, but no dice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dle927dle927 member
    I'm an emergency preparedness coordinator and felt shaking but didn't realize it was an earthquake (thought someone was moving furniture below me).  My DH called to see if I felt it.  Sad!  I should be more intune with these things!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We've had two here in AR since moving here.  It's crazy!  What's going on with the world???
  • Options
    I felt it in Manlius.  Luckily my son didn't wake up from his much needed nap.  I checked twitter to figure out it was an actual earthquake lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"