South Jersey Babies
Options

Mommy & Me Classes?

I know it's still a little early for me to enroll in one of these classes, but do any of you ladies know of some in the Berlin/Voorhees/Marlton area?  I've tried Googling, but haven't really found anything and I'd like to have something in mind for when DD is actually old enough to appreciate this sort of thing. 

FYI - I work full time, so it would have to be a weekend class.  TIA!

Piper, 4/10/10
Connor, 3/16/15
Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

Re: Mommy & Me Classes?

• Options
    The only thing I ever found that had night or weekend classes was Gymboree or Little Gym.  We did Gymboree for a while (class was in Cherry HIll).  DS really liked it but then they cancelled his class due to low enrollment and our weekends are too busy to be able to do it!  Another fun option is look for a swim class.  We did that with DS at our community center and he loved it!!  And it wiped him out, made for a nice long nap after!
  • Options
    i have a 2 month old and i was looking for some sort of class for her now, and again for when she gets older. The only class/ group i have found is for breastfeeding moms, which i go to once a month. Its nice, because not only do i get support for BFing, but i also get to see other adults and share stories and meet other great moms in the area. It has kept me sane even if it is once a month. If you have found anything in the area, please post :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also looking for Mommy & Me classes in Marlton area and have not been successful.  Looking for the future as the little one is not expected to arrive until September.  Would really like to find a stroller strides class but no luck yet, please post if you find anything :)
  • Options

I have a feeling that anything along these lines is going to have to be self-organized.  I did get an email from a fellow bumpie not long ago about potentially setting something up in our area, so I'll keep you posted if that turns into anything. 

And to g8tr - I'd be interested in doing some kind of Stroller Strides thing too.  (If I'm interpreting that right, you just get together for walks with LO, right?)  Email me (jaimelee_ennis at yahoo: I check that quicker than PM) if you want to maybe see if we can organize something. :)

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"