2nd Trimester
Options

kick counts.

I always thought to myself, how on earth will I do that? they can't move around that much...

wrong. it's like he's having his own personal rave in there for the past two days. I feel like I should get him some glow sticks or something.

Baby in a Blue Teapot
Tempest in a Blue Teapot, food and everything else
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
BabyFruit Ticker
"You live, you learn, you drink, and move on." ~ Rotty

Re: kick counts.

• Options
    imagekittybits21:

I always thought to myself, how on earth will I do that? they can't move around that much...

wrong. it's like he's having his own personal rave in there for the past two days. I feel like I should get him some glow sticks or something.

Don't you just love being on team blue lol? My LO plays soccer in my belly all day! 

• Options
    my little one tries to flip around all day long.  i'll feel kicks in the most random spots.  i can only imagine how much more constant it will get before i hit 3rd tri.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been saying that my LO (also Team Blue) must have World Cup Fever!  He kicks SO much already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"