Maryland Babies
Options

Toddler Leotards?

Where can I find them locally? DD wears a 3t. I need to get one by next Wednesday. 

Re: Toddler Leotards?

• Options
    Have you tried BRU? Target? Walmart?

• Options
    I did a google search and found this one. They say they have infants and up. There should also be local dance/ballet shops in the area. I work in Silver Spring and there is a dance school close by and they have a little shop in their lobby, so you can also try looking up dance schools and see if they sell them. Maybe Macey's would have them?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejcsntms06:
    Have you tried BRU? Target? Walmart?

Ive seen them at Target but start at a size 5. That would fall off her. I think Im still going to be pushing it in a 3t since she can wear a 24 months or 2t in bathing suits. 

I called the place on Loch Raven Blvd and they start at a 5/6 as well. There is a small place in Dundalk I am going to call later. Im hoping they do. I think I may post something on CL as well and call Kid to Kid. 

• Options
    why do you need a toddler leotard?  If someplace is asking you to bring one for LO, they should be able to tell you where to get it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKathrynMD:
    why do you need a toddler leotard?  If someplace is asking you to bring one for LO, they should be able to tell you where to get it.

She is going to gymnastics at Baltimore County Gymnastics. There was a list of things they need. It is not required however she  used to see my niece compete and always asked for one. I told her when if she ever did gymnastics I would get her one. H took and signed her up 2 weeks ago. He didn't think to ask about them. She is also much smaller then the average 4 yo (will be in 2 months) You can get 4/5 in regular stores. She would need a 2t or if the smallest I can find is a 3t it may work.

• Options

I am not sure where you are located, however it *might* be worth a stop at the dance supply store in Loch Raven.  My daughter is very slender yet tall and can still wear 2T in somethings and she is almost 5.  They have a few sale racks that you might be able to find a leotard or two in a small enough size that would work for her.  

Walmart carries pink cotton ones and the smallest they have is XXS.  They fit my daugther good except the kept riding up in the hiney so I chose to spend a bit more money and go to the dance store and get a few.

I have seen them at Target as well, like someone else mentioned. Oh, Kmart too.  But it has been a looooong time since I have been in Kmart so I am not sure if they still carry them.

If you are close to TImonium, I know Rebounders sells leotards but I dont know prices or if they would be the style that you are looking for/need.

• Options
    Depending on where you are I am pretty sure Kid to Kid in Timmonium has them.  You can google them and give them a call.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"