2nd Trimester
Options

*LCB34*

I just had to comment that I was checking out your blog. The giraffe head? I am as confused as you are as to what the heck you would do with that thing! Huh?
CafeMom Tickers Photobucket

Re: *LCB34*

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

I know right?

I am still perplexed as to whether it was real and stuffed or a damn good replica of a giraffe head/ neck.

I mean do you just put it on the floor?  Hang it from a wall?  Hide it in the bushes?

I wish I would have followed the truck to figure it all out.

• Options
    imageLCB34:

I know right?

I am still perplexed as to whether it was real and stuffed or a damn good replica of a giraffe head/ neck.

I mean do you just put it on the floor?  Hang it from a wall?  Hide it in the bushes?

Ha!  You made me LOL Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLCB34:

I know right?

It looks pretty real to me. It probably caused a few close calls in the car accident arena! 

CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Options

Ha. I just went & looked that is crazy. LCB where did you see that at?

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    imagememelou10:

Ha. I just went & looked that is crazy. LCB where did you see that at?

I saw it driving to my hair appointment about 0.5 miles away from downtown Houston.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"