Boston Babies

suggestions for summer vacation

I have 20 mth old twins and will be taking a week vacation in July. I need suggestions as to where to take them!! they are very active and hate being in their stroller for too long!

we are going to take them to the beach this Friday to see how they do.

we are thinking about going overnight somewhere but would need someplace iwth cribs and things to do so not sure if we should go overnight or just do day trips

any suggestions anyone?

Re: suggestions for summer vacation

• We just got back from vacation with our 17 month old and it was very difficult.  She is also very active and hates being in her stroller.  The hardest part was getting her to go to  sleep in the pack and play, she refused to sleep in it and would  only sleep in the bed with me (which meant that DH was in the other bed).

Based off of my experience, I would definately recommend daytrips.  I am not sure where you live, but Southwick Zoo is fantastic.  I have heard great things about Davis Farm Land, too.  What about Santa's Village or Story Land, but that would require over night.  If you do stay at a hotel, stay at one with an indoor or heated outdoor pool!

• If you do an overnight near Storyland, there's the Attitash Grand Summit hotel.  They have rooms w/full kitchen setups (dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, dishes, etc.) so you save on meals by eating in.  It's close to N. Conway, Storyland, lots of outdoor things to do up in that part of NH.  They have an outdoor heated pool, too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"