2nd Trimester
Options

So I got my hair did

And I think it is just a touch to short.  I'm hoping it grows out at least an inch before the baby gets here.  Other than the length I really like it.

Pics are in my blog - along with a very random, make you laugh picture I snapped yesterday.

Re: So I got my hair did

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I love it. It looks really nice. You look great with short hair. I wish I could pull that off.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love the new 'do! Really, I think it looks great on you!

And yeah, that other picture is definitely WTF-worthy! 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

image**Octoberbride09**:
    I love it. It looks really nice. You look great with short hair. I wish I could pull that off.

It's not that I think it looks bad - it is just that I am worried about not being able to pull it up with 4587493 bobby pins.

Thanks though - I am always nervous about a big cut so I am glad I don't look like crap!

• Options
    DLD102DLD102 member
    Lookin' good!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Options

cute! 

Was the giraffe still alive??? eeckk!

• Options
    HOLY GIRAFFE! that is too funny! I like the hair! I was just about to ask how it turned out.
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    imageEstellankase:

cute! 

Please tell me you are kidding.  It is a giraffe head - animals can?t live once their head had been chopped off and stuffed...

• Options
    imageLCB34:
    imageEstellankase:

cute! 

Please tell me you are kidding.  It is a giraffe head - animals can?t live once their head had been chopped off and stuffed...

you made me pee a little. LMAO
  • Options
    The hair cut is great! That's what I would like to do! The giraffe pic is hysterical!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
  • Options

I think your haircut looks cute!

And I love the oh-so-random giraffe!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I actually think it's a really great length!
  • Options
    You look so cute with your new 'do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love the length!!  Its perfect, and not too short at all.  Just wait, you'll get used to it!  The giraffe is hilarious! 
  • Options
    It's really cute!! I'm going Friday and can't wait!
  • Options
    It doesn't look too short! I think it's really cute! I wish I could chop mine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"