2nd Trimester
Options

baby girl names

i posted on the baby names board - but would love your opinions as well. 

i have been going back and forth between two names and honestly feel like ill never make a decision. we weren't too worried about it since we didnt know the sex and we had a boys name picked. but we found its a girl! lol. figures!

i know my choices are not everyones style. im not at all a fan of girly names and i like unisex names on girls. so here are my two choices - let me know if you like one better than the other ...

Peyton Lily

Quinn Avery 

Re: baby girl names

• Options
    kg_08kg_08 member
    Out of those two choices, I like Peyton better for a girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I absolutely love them both!! My nephew's name is Quinn. I really like Peyton Lily though. Very pretty name!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Peyton too.  I have always loved that name.
  • Options
    Peyton for sure!
  • Options
    I LOVE Quinn. I love Peyton too but it's getting very popular. I know two babies named Peyton/Payton so I'd have to say she might end up being Peyton First-Letter-of-her-Last-Name all through school.
  • Options
    cute names.. i like peyton. by any chance are you a one tree hill fan?? these names were on that show.. ha love that show.
  • Options
    I'm not crazy about Peyton. It sounds so boyish to me. Quinn is okay. I'm not fond of GN names. I like your middle names better but they are popular (if you care- which I wouldn't too much).
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options
    We are naming our little girl Peyton so I vote for that one. ?:)?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lolclolc member
    Peyton Lily over the other name.
    My Pinterest
    ~L~
    Mommy to 2 boys, ages 7 and 5 and a little girl who is 1.5
  • Options
    I'd go for Peyton. But that may be due to our girl name being Preston Lila...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • Options
    I like Peyton! Too cute!
  • Options

Are you a One Tree Hill fan?

Neither are my style, but I definitely prefer Peyton over Quinn. I know a couple little boys named Quinn.

• Options
    acesupacesup member

thanks guys! i appreciate it! too funny - the majority on this board said Peyton and the majority on the baby names board said Quinn lol.

and someone asked - yes im a one tree hill fan lol. i didnt really realize it until my sister said " both names are from one tree hill!!" lol 

• Options
    I LOVE Quinn.  It was on our short list for girls, but doesn't sound right with our last name so we had to pass.  GL!
  • Options
    I like Peyton Avery!!! Lily and Quinn are NMS.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE Quinn Avery!! I teach and have several Peytons this year, both boys and girls... so I love Quinn as a more unique choice!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like Peyton Lily-I think they sound great together.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Options
    I as well Like Peyton for a girl! what about Peyton Avery? Just a thought :)
  • Options
    I like Quinn over Peyton. I've just never been a fan of Peyton, not sure why. Have you thought of Hayden for a girl? Traditionally a boy's name but I know a few girls that are Haydens (one was an amazing female physician I used to work with). A friend has twin girls names Hayden and Quinn, I thought that was very cute.
  • Options
    I like Peyton Lilly the best :D
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I vote for Peyton Lily 
  • Options
    imageadaniels678:
    Peyton for sure!
    This!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DLD102DLD102 member

Quinn is one of two final names for us so I vote for Quinn.

In the end, it will be up to DH to choose.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"