D.C. Area Babies

Thursday 6/24: "Mommy and Me" Movies at Fairfax Corner

I just received this e-mail from Rave Motion Pictures:

The film for next Thursday (JUNE 24)  is KILLERS starring Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl.  The film is rated PG13 and runs 1 hour and 40 minutes.  Start time is 11:00 am.  Gymboree will not be participating with this new program.  Doors will be unlocked at 10:30 am.

In accordance with Rave policy, the baby changing stations will no longer be offered.  In addition, the admission price with be that of a matinee ticket.  We will need to continue to park the strollers outside the auditorium so as to be in accordance with the Fairfax County Fire Marshal.

I have received several inquiries about "Daddies" coming to the shows.   Under our previous ownership they were welcome with the understanding that there may be breastfeeding in auditorium.  I see no reason why we cannot continue to welcome all caregivers to the program. As a matter of fact, I welcome any suggestions for a new name for the program.

I appreciate everyone's continued support of the program and welcome your feedback.

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone you feel might be interested in the program.

Ellie and I are definitely going!

Re: Thursday 6/24: "Mommy and Me" Movies at Fairfax Corner

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"