Pennsylvania Babies

We're moving back to PA! /

I am so, so, so happy! We've been in TX for 3 years now, and it's time to get back to our families and friends.

DH got a job in Allentown and we will likely live in Bethlehem or Emmaus.

We'll be in State College frequently since my parents live there; maybe I will even get to meet some of you ladies :)

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We're moving back to PA! /

• Congratulations!!  That is so exciting!  YAY for your DH's company (I think years ago we realized that our DH's work for the same company).  Mine just received a new position too.

I went to h.s. in Bethlehem but haven't lived there since.  It's a nice area and I hope you enjoy it there.  I bet it will be amazing to live near family again...esp with a child!  Congrats again and good luck with the move!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hooray!!!  And congrats to your H on his new job!  I bet your families are thrilled just to know you"ll all be in the same state again, esp w/your little cutie. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  We are moving back too.  DH got the job in Pittsburgh.  Good luck with your x-country move!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! That's awesome! Congrats to your hubby! :)  That's really good news!
  • Wow - congratulations!  I know you were looking forward to it! Hope we do get to meet up some time!

• Congrats!!  Welcome back!
  • EMTXEMTX member
    imagePAAZwife:
    Congrats!  We are moving back too.  DH got the job in Pittsburgh.  Good luck with your x-country move!

Awesome!! Congrats! Too bad we didn't end up in the same area :/

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!  What a great thing to get to say!  I was so happy when I moved back to PA 6 years ago, I can't imagine how much better it would be with a LO. 
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Congrats!! Its always nice to have things work out the way you were hoping. And just in time for a nice fall season before you get hit with your first PA winter in awhile! Im moving to my hometown in Central PA in August so Im hoping to get to know you ladies a little better too. I currently live outside of Philly so I post on that bump and nest board more often than this one. Ill have to make the switch at some point, but I think I will always be torn between the two areas, both in cyberspace and real life!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats, that is great news!
  • How exciting for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"