Breastfeeding

If you EP at 10+ months

How much bm does your LO take in 24 hrs? I'm trying to estimate how much DS will need while I'm away for 5 days. He used to take 5 oz bottles while I was at work but it's been somewhat less now that he's so advanced with his solids. Thanks!

Re: If you EP at 10+ months

• My LO is only 8 months, but he takes about 30oz (including what is in solids).  My pedi said around 10 months they drop to anywhere between 16-24oz.  I know that is a large range, but hopefully that helps somewhat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • amyfromky i just wanna say that i love your new ticker!  i cannot WAIT to kick my pump to the curb.  lately i have gotten very resentful of this whole mommy moo juice crap.  but that's a lousy excuse to stop BM when i don't have a supply issue. 

• Loading the player...
  • imagenotelizabeth:

amyfromky i just wanna say that i love your new ticker!  i cannot WAIT to kick my pump to the curb.  lately i have gotten very resentful of this whole mommy moo juice crap.  but that's a lousy excuse to stop BM when i don't have a supply issue. 

Don't you just want to set it on fire. haha  I guess I should be happy it is a way for him to get BM since he hates the boob, but I hate feeling like a dairy cow. haha   If we weren't going to have more kids I probably would burn it.  Hopefully the next ones just BF good though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"