Tennessee Babies

Any mommies in northwestern TN or small "podunk" towns?

My family and I (6mo son, 4yo stepdaughter, and wonderful husband-to-be-1-week-from-now) in Weakley County, and sometimes I feel kind of out of place on the Bump. Most other Bumpies seem to be more well to do or from larger cities. Anyone from northwestern Tennesee or other small, overlooked towns?

Re: Any mommies in northwestern TN or small "podunk" towns?

• haha,.......yes maam! I am right next to you in Obion County! I just found this board tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Alas, I am not alone!

My husband works in Union City!

• Loading the player...
  • im in the same boat.  i used to live in martin.  now live in huntingdon over in carroll county.  i am, however, a student at utm.  just taking this fall off to have my first child.  im from chicago so this is definitely not my cup of tea by any means.  welcome!
  • imageambrvan:

Alas, I am not alone!

My husband works in Union City!

I work in UC as well!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You might know me, Heather. I work on campus at UTM, in the coffee shop. I'm on the morning/day shift, so I see most students at least once a day. I'm not a student there, I'm just working there til I get done with my degree (finishing online).
  • eeekkk! I have never heard of your towns except Union City. I am in South Pittsburg.
  • We live in Memphis, but DH is from Trenton, so we're up there visiting family a lot!
  • If I saw you I would probably know you.  Didn't hit up the coffee shop much after finding out I was pregnant.  Im taking all of my courses online this semester.  However, I used to be a frequent flyer there at the coffeeshop prior to being pregnant.  I take it that you live in Martin?
  • I'll be moving to Martin around Christmas time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"