Infertility
Options

Does the HPT "+" line ever get dark/er?

I'm trying to test out my synthetic HCG.  I injected 5000IU six days ago.  I'm now 15dpo, and I'm still getting a VERY faint line.  I don't have any symptoms of pg, and my bloodwork isn't until tomorrow.  I just thought that if I were actually pregnant AND had some synthetic HCG in my system, there would be a MUCH darker line.  Does it ever get dark/er?

Re: Does the HPT "+" line ever get dark/er?

• Options
    Did you do a HCG booster after ovulation or did you trigger 15 days ago? If you triggered 15 days ago then I would say that it's out of your system already and you're getting a positive HPT. Plus, if your beta is tomorrow then your doctor probably wouldn't schedule it while you still have synthetic HCG in your system.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    No clue. I've never seen a + HPT.
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This helped answer alot of my questions: https://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html

• Options

imagemadelyn07:
    No clue. I've never seen a + HPT.

This.

I've probably been on The Bump longer than you have.

After 31 cycles, baby boy K (IUI) born 11/03/11

BFP (Femara) - 08/09/13 m/c around 6 weeks. xoxox Baby April

Rainbow baby girl E (Femara) born 11/16/16
  • Options
    If you just did an HCG injection 6 days ago then it is the trigger that you are seeing. It takes 8-10 days to get out of your system. If you are pg i would say that the line should be getting progressively darker, def not lighter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

I got my first positive at 9dpo and the lines got darker each day.  I tested twice a day for 5 or so days and by 14dpo my line was as dark as the control line.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"