New Hampshire Babies
Options

Sneak Peek Ultrasound?

Has anyone going to Sneak Peek to have a gender ultrasound done? We are thinking about going there to find out the gender, and was wondering if people had good/bad experiences, and how much the package was when you went.  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sneak Peek Ultrasound?

• Options
    I have not heard of that yet so now I am curious because it sounds like fun.  What is a sneak peak all about?
  • Options
    I just booked my gender ultrasound with them for next Monday. It is $75 and comes with the gender reveal, pictures, a dvd and an online album. I'm pretty psyched!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very interested in this too!
  • Options

I had a 3D US done there when I was about 30 weeks.  We had a great experience. I had an anterior placenta and baby wasn't super cooperative and the tech had a hard time getting good shots.  So, she let us go back for a follow-up session the next week at no additional cost.  I believe the package we got was around $150 or so.  In the future I probably wouldn't do it if I had an anterior placenta...it was just too hard to get good pics bc it was just in the way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was actually looking at this place for their 3d/4d US, thanks for the advice on the placenta placement.  I have my anatomy scan with my ob this week so I'll definitely make sure to note that before I pursue anything with Sneak Peek. I heard there was a place in Bedford but I cannot find anything in NH other than Dover, Keene or Londonderry online.  Does anyone know if there are other providers?
  • Options
    I went to the ultrasound suite in Dover and LOVED IT.  It was a little expensive, but we got great images @ 27 weeks and it was so worth it.
  • Options

I thought that "keepsake" ultrasounds were illegal ... I guess not but even so wont your OB be setting you up for a 20 week u/s anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"