2nd Trimester
Options

End to M/S?!

At only 10 weeks, clearly I am not quite ready to be a member of this board, but I thought this might be a good place to go to ask the following: Around when did m/s end for everyone?

I have been feeling sick all day long for weeks now and  as I oh-so-slowly approach the 2nd trimester I have my fingers crossed that this 24/7 nausea subsides. Did many of you find it happened soon after crossing over into your 2nd trimester?! Oh, I hope so.......

Re: End to M/S?!

• Options
    Week 12 was like magic for me. I hope it's true for you too :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It stopped for me around  the middle of 11 weeks. Hang in there...you're almost there!!!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hate to be the bearer of potentially bad news, but I still have M/S.
  • Options

Mine ended around 13wks. Well the constant nausea anyway. I threw up a few times after that but by 14wks it was pretty much gone. I still have food adversions like especially meat and eggs (ew) but i think that is also gettng better. I now have heartburn from 13wks on and i just threw up the other night (alot) but i think i ate food that was too rich. As i was eating it the babies were freaking out! I've never had such movement lol...i should have known but it was sooooo good ( i won't tell you what it was as i know i didn't want to hear about anything food for awhile)

Have you tried zofran? That helped me keep food down not that i ate that much but i was able to keep what i did eat down. Unfortunately it doesn't take away your nausea though. At least it didn't for me.

Hope it goes away soon! Just make sure you get your prenatal in everyday.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine went away at 10-11 weeks, was gone for 2 weeks- then has come back! I threw up again for the first time in a long time a couple days ago. UGH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Mine ended around 14 weeks-right on schedule.  But like prior poster I also had a very yummy rich dinner for my brother's birthday just a few days ago and threw it ALL up only a few minutes later.  I think my baby will be like his/her father and not enjoy mexican food like mommy.  But the constant nausea stopped for good. Now I just have more heartburn. Good luck,  this is all temporary.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I hate to bum you out, and i remember hearinf about people like me and ignoring it....

but I am still sick and just praying it will end by week 16.

Hang in there- it means we have strong pregnancies if that helps! :) 

• Options
    Around 19-20 weeks with my first, but it's still going on with this one :( I'm in the minority with this though, most women feel better by the end of 1st tri! Hang in there!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mine went away completely at 15 weeks. GL!
  • Options

Thank you everyone for the advice. I am only the second one of all my friends/family to get pregnant, and that one friend never had M/S, nor did my mother, so I've had a hard time find people to talk to about m/s and pregnancy in general. These boards have been great.

I'm sorry for those of you who are still under the weather--I know that continued m/s is a reality, but I'm trying to be optimistic, and I hope for all of you that there's an end in site soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"