2nd Trimester
Options

So apparently pelvic rest means... (a little TMI)

...no orgasms at all. Sad

I've had spotting since week 13. My OB just said after every time it appears, pelvic rest (no intense exercise, no heavy lifting, no sex) for a week. Well, it's been killing me, because my first tri I had no sex drive AT ALL, and now I do.

The spotting last appeared on Monday, so following my OB's directions we just were fooling around. No penetration at all.

An hour after my O, spotting was back.

This is seriously going to be torture. And I'm a little annoyed that my cervix is so sensitive (I spot occasionally with a BM, and apparently when I O) and no one can tell me why.

Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015

Re: So apparently pelvic rest means... (a little TMI)

• Options
    Something about not being able to have sex makes you want it more too...  am I wrong?
  • Options
    That's just cruel. So no penetration, have you tried anything else other than penetration? If this is how it has to be to have a healthy child the wait is definately worth it. Try other things to be intimate with him, stay positive and know there is an end in sight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I've been on pelvic rest for the last 14 weeks and will be for the rest of my pregnancy. It really sucks! It doesn't get better with time either. Hopefully you won't have to be on it for too much longer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Options

imageMrslove78:
    Something about not being able to have sex makes you want it more too...  am I wrong?

no doubt!!  i've been on pelvic rest since 16 weeks due to a low lying placenta....it's moving slowly.  I cant wait for my u/s on weds to see if that sucker moved!!! 

when my dr told me pelvic rest i said "so that means...?" and he very seriously said "seriously, not.a.thing." ughhhh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good to know.  My DH is a bit freaked from my bleeding on Sunday so I was starting to think about taking care of business myself.  I guess I'll have to hold off a bit longer to the tear will heal.
    BabyFetus Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"