Phoenix Babies
Options

baby daycare & a place for a shower (n. phx/sdale)

hi ladies!
i am new to this board and i'm hoping that you can help answer two questions i have...

1.  any recommendations for baby day care in north phoenix/scottsdale?

2. do you know of any locations (restaurants or ??) where we could have a baby shower in which it would a BYO lunch?  we are hoping to find a location in which everyone could have separate meal tix yet be in a private room. 

thank you so much for any/all suggestions!  congrats to you all.  :)

Re: baby daycare & a place for a shower (n. phx/sdale)

• Options

1.  I don't know of any daycares in that part of the valley off the top of my head.

2.  I personally think it is tacky to invite people to a shower where they will be giving gifts and expect them to buy their own lunch. Why can't the shower be in someone's home with sandwiches or something?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegrapeape73:

1.  I don't know of any daycares in that part of the valley off the top of my head.

2.  I personally think it is tacky to invite people to a shower where they will be giving gifts and expect them to buy their own lunch. Why can't the shower be in someone's home with sandwiches or something?

yeah, i agree. or do it around 3 in the middle of lunch and dinner and serve cake or something

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"