North Carolina Babies
Options

Where to buy sunhats?

I need a sunhat for DS for the pool/beach. I want one with UPF protection, good size brim, chin strap, etc. in a solid color, but I can't find one in any of the stores around here. I've looked at Target, Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Baby Gap...any suggestions for other local places to try? If you ordered one online, do you have a brand that you recommend? 

Re: Where to buy sunhats?

• Options

The Cary Target had some as of last night.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options
    I got one from Tuesday Morning that came with a swim diaper. I think the brand is iPlay? Also, if you can't find any in stores try the One Step Ahead catalog. They have a ton of swim stuff. HTH!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsNnearly:
    I got one from Tuesday Morning that came with a swim diaper. I think the brand is iPlay? Also, if you can't find any in stores try the One Step Ahead catalog. They have a ton of swim stuff. HTH!

Nicki's diapers website also has iPlay items.  I think they even sell the hats separately.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Did you check at Target in the back, near the pool accessories/floats?  I found hats exactly as you were describing back there (not up front near the clothing/swimsuits).  They are Speedo brand.

Also, check online (vs. in-store) for the places you listed.  I found more online at Target (online-only type items).  HTH!

• Options
    I got a really cute one for DS at the Children's Place for $5. It doesn't have SPF, but it has a wide brim and a chin strap. GL!
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    u could even try consignment stores like kid to kid and once upon a child in cary...they both had a bunch a week or so ago.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Options
    I was just at Walmart, and they had a whole rack of different ones.  With SPF.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagecmbrown:
    I was just at Walmart, and they had a whole rack of different ones.  With SPF.

What section were they in? I looked all over our Walmart a couple weeks ago and couldn't find any.

• Options

I went to a Super Walmart.  They were in the baby section, on the back of the rack with girls' hairbows.

BTW... where in Apex are you?  Not really familiar with Apex... but we are going to my SIL's tomorrow, she lives in Scotts Ridge in Apex.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"