2nd Trimester
Options

help with BRU return policy

Anyone know what the policy is (if I have the receipt)?  We think we want the sit n stand but we aren't 100% sure.  BRU keeps sending those 20% off coupons and I'm afraid if we wait too long we wont have one to use when we do go to buy a stroller.  So I thought about getting it and just holding onto it and the receipt till we are sure we want to keep/use it.  But is there a time limit or any other limitations?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: help with BRU return policy

• Options

THE BABIES"R"US RETURN POLICY

For purchases made in any Babies"R"Us store in the U.S.: We will gladly accept returns on merchandise within 90 days of the original purchase date. Items must be returned in original packages with all parts and manuals included.

https://www9.toysrus.com/guest/storPoliGuarantees.cfm

Edited for Clicky

• Options
    PP is correct, but as long as everythings in there I think they may give you in store credit as long as you have your receipt... I could be an idiot though, but I remember them talking about that. The one thing I do remember their policy being weird about was Baby monitors. The policy is shorter on that one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I may be wrong about this, so double check... But when we did our registry, the lady that helped us said if it is ON your registry you have 90 days after the baby's birth to return or exchange things... So put it on your registry & buy it off there and save your receipt... Hopefully, that will buy you more time!
    DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
    DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19
  • Options
    I registered at BRU but I have yet to get the 20% off coupons in the mail.  When do you start getting those?  Do I have to sign up for a mailing list too?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageEric&Abby:
    I registered at BRU but I have yet to get the 20% off coupons in the mail.  When do you start getting those?  Do I have to sign up for a mailing list too?

This isnt the completion coupon from the registry.  We were registered there when we had DS (2 years ago) and now we just get random coupons in the mail.  I'd say there are some kind of coupons in the mail at least once a month.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"