2nd Trimester
Options

recommend your bassinet/cradle please!

We gave away a lot of our baby stuff from DS and need a new bassinet or cradle for in our room. We had a plastic one but I think I'd prefer a wooden one this time. 

Any suggestions are appreciated! Pics/links would be great. TIA 

Re: recommend your bassinet/cradle please!

• Options

We're getting this one. I wanted a wooden one that wasn't frilly and rocked and wasn't $300. It's the Eddie Bauer one white on white.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Sleepy Safari image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rink08Rink08 member
    imageMrs.Johns:

We're getting this one. I wanted a wooden one that wasn't frilly and rocked and wasn't $300. It's the Eddie Bauer one white on white.

This ones cute. I don't plan on spending too much either so I'll bookmark this one as an option. Thanks! 

• Options
    imageRink08:

We gave away a lot of our baby stuff from DS and need a new bassinet or cradle for in our room. We had a plastic one but I think I'd prefer a wooden one this time. 

Any suggestions are appreciated! Pics/links would be great. TIA 

We purchase the Peg Perego Skate stroller which can be used as a bassinet when LO is born.https://www.pegperegousa.com/babyproducts-catalog/2010/Skate+System  We love it and LO is 13 months old now and the bassinet grows with the child.  The pkg was over $600 but figure a really good bassinet will cost you around $300 this is a bargain!  

Diapers.com is also having a great sale on until 6/30.  Use code SCGEAR for an additional 15% off strollers and if you use the 1st time customer incentives you will also receive an additional 10% off plus use code: ABABY09 for an additional $10 off with the purchase of ANY wipes/diapers purchase and for a limited time receive an additional $5 credited to your account for future use.  They also price match and offer free shipping over $49 and best of all NO TAX if you reside outside of NJ.

Here are additional coupon codes that expire 6/30:

SCGEAR: 15% off CARSEATS and STROLLERSSCGEAR1: 10% off select portable beds, play yards, high chairs, and infant activity items SCDIAPERBAGS: 20% off diaper bagsSCBATH: 10% off all bathtubs

SCSHOES: 25% off Robeez, Keds and more 

• Options
    We're planning on using a Pack N Play with the bassinet top (not the newborn napper) and a changing station. I have friends who have claimed that the changing station is a lifesaver.
  • Options
    Rink08Rink08 member

imageHRMJPC:
    We're planning on using a Pack N Play with the bassinet top (not the newborn napper) and a changing station. I have friends who have claimed that the changing station is a lifesaver.

we also have one of these. which we'll use downstairs and for travel. They really are great. We used it constantly at my IL's house because they were smokers (not in the house but you can still smell it on furniture) and I wouldn't lay DS down on any of the furniture to change him.  It's like this    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"