3rd Trimester
Options

Best nursing bras/tanks? & sizing Q

I'm a D-cup pre-pregnancy and much bigger now! Wondering if you have come across any really great, comfortable and supportive nursing bras for girls with bigger chests? I don't mind spending a little more for 1 or 2 that are really great. Also, should I order the size I currently am, or go up?

Fianlly, anyone with a bigger chest know if Glamourmom tops fit right?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Best nursing bras/tanks? & sizing Q

• Options

Bravao nursing tanks are the BEST!  they have a full bra in them..not just a shelf bra and you buy your actual size, not just sm, med, or lg...I was also a D cup pre pregnancy and these have been THE BEST!!!

There is usally a 20% off coupon on retailmenot.com for Bravado Designs :)

www.bravadodesigns.com

GL!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Oh!  and on the sizing...I didn't order my nursing tanks until a couple of weeks post partum...my breasts have fluctuated quite a bit as my milk supply came in.  I did however get a couple of bras from Bravado to get me by throughout the pregnancy and since they fit a range of sizes (the original nursing bra) I am still able to wear them...Seriously they rock!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aloe0lAloe0l member
    I really really love my Bravado Body Silk bra.  It has a TON of room to grow, cuz I know I will swell at least another size, but it is supportive enough for these heavy things that I don't feel uncomfortable wearing it to work either.  I also have a La Leche League bra that I like, but, it's not quite as comfy as the Bravado.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I went to try on some nursing bras this weekend but decided after fitting some on to wait until my milk supply comes in. I instead decided to get this tank

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=935060362&MasterCategory_Id=MC29

I like that the straps are convertible, it has light padding so feels more supportive than other tanks I have tried, the length is long and also the material has some spandex in it so it feels like it will be supportive of my postpartum belly. 

I have heard great things about the bravado brand and will consider getting one of their tanks but again will wait to spend that much money till I can measure and figure out the best sizing option for me. 

• Options

imageAloe0l:
    I really really love my Bravado Body Silk bra.  It has a TON of room to grow, cuz I know I will swell at least another size, but it is supportive enough for these heavy things that I don't feel uncomfortable wearing it to work either.  I also have a La Leche League bra that I like, but, it's not quite as comfy as the Bravado.

I also had a couple of the body silk bras and loved them...and they still fit post partum. 

• Options
    As far as bra size PP, a lactation consultant told me that if I wanted to buy a couple right now, to go up 1 size from the size you are in 3rd tri. We'll see if she's right :)
  • Options

I am a DDD pre-pregnancy and a H while nursing.  The Bravado bras are comfortable, but do not provide enough support.  However, I LOVE Anita Nursing Bras!  You can find them at Nordstrom's or online at www.figleaves.com!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"