Parenting after a Loss

Who's a SAHM?

just wondering...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who's a SAHM?

• Me :)  Although starting tomorrow I will be taking care of another little one two to three days a week.  Yikes!
  • ::raises hand::
  • Loading the player...
  • I am!
  • hndzflhndzfl member
    I am, I am! 
  • I am, although not officially yet. My job allows for a year "child rearing leave" on top of maternity leave (unpaid of course), so I'm scheduled to go back Sept. 1, but we're about 99% sure I'm going to resign this summer and not go back at all.
  • Me!Big Smile
  • .::Butting In::.  Jealous of all you mommas who can post here and say you are a SAHM Sad
    Our little angel went to heaven at 6w3d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am a SAHM 4 out of 5 days a week.
  • WAHM (p/t) here
    Missed m/c at 11w 7/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • me
  • Crysbena!!!!!!!! I haven't seen you in forever and I've been wondering how you and baby Marlow are doing! Are you staying home or going back to work?

I work at home.

missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Me. I haven't seen you around in a while~ How are you?
  • I am, and probably will be till all of the kids are in school full time, then I may go back to work part time while they are at school...
  • Well sort of...I WAH part time so I spend the majority of the week at home with DD.  I love it!
  • i am :)
  • me! Big Smile

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Hey Lovesinthehouse and Kimmie... and all the other girlies ;)  I totally forgot about this board!... that's why you haven't seen me around much. 

I actually just resigned last week... so I have 2 more weeks of work left.  I was so torn with what to do.  I went back to work part time for a month now and we were barely making it.  So I asked my work if I could stay part time and they said no so we decided it was best for me to resign. 

I'm so looking forward to it!!  I'm so excited I found this board again too!! 

• I am!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"