2nd Trimester
Options

The cave is open

For any and all that need to just leave reality/ society for a few hours or the remainder of their pregnancy.

I'm even thinking about staying in there until Kate is 19 so I don't have to share her with anyone...

Re: The cave is open

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    imagepiecesofflare:

*crawls in*

And if we're hiding for awhile, I'm packing my beer, advil, and Dairy Queen for the trip.  And I'll just stare at it in anticipation for the next 21 weeks.

I might steal the beer from you in about 9 weeks....I'll have the magical beer fair replenish the stash before baby POF arrives.

• Options
    I've got cupcakes, and lots of cozy blankets and pillows.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepiecesofflare:

*crawls in*

And if we're hiding for awhile, I'm packing my beer, advil, and Dairy Queen for the trip.  And I'll just stare at it in anticipation for the next 21 weeks.

This. I would also like to bring a vast supply of wine.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options
    ::crawls in with wine and sushi!::
  • Options
    This sounds great!  Definitely some beer, good food, maybe even a great movie or two to watch while curled up under the blankets!
  • Options
    I'm here. I plan on staying for the next 15 weeks if that's okay with you ladies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AKay25AKay25 member
    imageLCB34:

For any and all that need to just leave reality/ society for a few hours or the remainder of their pregnancy.

I'm even thinking about staying in there until Kate is 19 so I don't have to share her with anyone...

My migraine was so crushing last night that I may have asked my husband to find a way to sedate me for the next several months and wake me up when I go into labor, so I think crawling in a cave sounds pretty good right now.  I am not ready for the work week to start at all. :(

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

:crawls in:

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Options

This is the best cave ever! I so need this today!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Can I come in please?
  • Options
    It's definitely a 'should have stayed in bed' kind of day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just wondering how big this cave is...hopefully its ever expanding like our belly's!
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

imageLILBIT1221:
    Just wondering how big this cave is...hopefully its ever expanding like our belly's!

It grows to accommodate!

• Options
    DLD102DLD102 member
    Yep, definitely joining you ladies.  And I brought LOTS and LOTS fo chocolate....just call me Willy Wonka.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby #3! BFP 10/20/12 EDD 6/27/13
  • Options

:::spelunks in:::

I've been doing soooo good staying even keel with my emotions, and then yesterday morning, I turned into superbiitch.  I accused my H of leaving a dirty lasagna knife on the counter and then realized it was mine and was trying to make him feel bad even though he's a really great husband. : ( 

• Options

Pizza, Beer, Wine, Candy, Pillows, Blankets, and a movie...I guess I just need to show up... lol I'm

soooo tired...*crawls in*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Can I come? Just until I'm done with work, which is only another 8 weeks...

I'll bring my icecream maker and homemade sea-salt caramels... 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"