2nd Trimester
Options

travel sets and stroller advise

So I'm having a tough time deciding on a stroller. I've been looking at the Chicco Cortina travel set (it seems like everyone has that stroller) but I've also been looking at a Baby City Jogger stroller that has a bar attachment for the car seat. I like the Baby City b/c it is light and VERY easy to fold up. It's also easy to roll around. The travel system also seems a bit more sturdy in the back area but I'm worried the baby will grow out of it too quick and we won't get as much use out of it as the jogger. If I have to spend a little more money now and get more use out of it thats fine.

Also.. if I do get the jogger does anyone have any rec for carseats? I like the Chicco again and there's another one that starts with a B that has a big square bar at the feet. Sorry can't remember the name.

Anything will help. Thanks!!

Re: travel sets and stroller advise

• Options
    I'm not sure if this is helpful or not, but at BRU the Chicco Cortina Keyfit travel system in Discovery is on sale for $239 until the 17th.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first family photo!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We decided not to do the travel system. I didn't want the pain of hauling it in and out of the trunk and had been told by many that if you were going to purchase another later in the game then it wasn?t worth spending the money on a travel system. We looked at the City Jogger; it is really nice! I have a friend who is in love with hers. However, we ultimately decided on the BOB Revolution. We were also going to go with the Chicco Keyfit 30...but according to BOB's website it is not compatible. My recommendation is to check the stroller's website for a list of recommended/approved seats. I have decided to go with the Graco Snugride 32 or 35 instead. Good luck...I thought this was one of the biggest decisions!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Chicco travel system, and love it. I prefer using the stroller over the regular umbrella strollers for my one year old. The travel system was very easy to use for an infant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"