Attachment Parenting

First day of CDing

Was an awesome success! I think X likes them too, since they are so freaking cute (and it's insanely hot outside) he ended up lounging around the house in just the diaper. It was so adorable I don't want to put clothes on him anymore ;).

We've just made it through all the grobaby CDs, (they rock), now we're on to BG 3.0. Hopefully these work just as well, but so far I never want to buy sposies again.

And now, prepare yourself for cuteness overload:

Re: First day of CDing

• OMG I love his rolls! The dipe is cute too ... glad you're enjoying it! We love fluffy butts around here too!
  • EmmieBEmmieB member
    Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • His rolls are ADORABLE!!!  I can see why you don't want to put him in clothing anymore. 

I'll be cloth diapering for the first time this week when the covers I ordered arrive...have the pre-folds all ready to go.  Prepped them on Friday!

Good luck with continued success!

• It was our 1st day of CDing too! I ended up dressing him in a t-shirt so his cute fluffy butt would show! We also used the Gro Baby's today and I'm going to try the Bum Genius 3.0 tomorrow too! I put him in a FuzziBunz for his night diaper and I hope it works great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • He is adorable! 

I always loved letting my chunky kiddo hang out just in his diaper when he was that little. :)

• lpstllpstl member

Thanks everyone! I don't know if it's beginner's luck or what, but the BG 3.0 worked great too! He was in one last night from about 9pm to 6am and no leaking, we didn't even have to use a booster.

Now, I just need to find more great deals on the grobabys...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"