Pennsylvania Babies

s/o Womb With A View

I'm so glad to hear good things about the Lemoyne location!  I'm planning on doing this as a surprise for hubby since he'll be in Afghanistan soon. 

When did you ladies go (what week)?  How far in advance did you make your appointments?  TIA :)

Re: s/o Womb With A View

• I didn't go to Womb With a View (hence why I didn't reply below), but we did do a 3D/4D u/s down here near us in Bmore.  When we called to inquire, they recommended anywhere between 27-32 weeks.  We went at 29w exactly, and although LO was less than cooperative (apparently the cool kids keep their arms in front of their faces Stick out tongue ), we did get some amazing pictures.  I can send you the link to them via PM if you want to see what they look like at that gestational age.
  • I think we went at 21 weeks and made our appt the day of.  They happened to have an appt open and I was desperate to make sure he had hands (they couldn't see them at our 20wk u/s). 
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We had several done due to some complications I was having (the one perk of it all--free!), ranging from 23 wks to 31 wks.  The 23 wk pictures surprisingly turned out good and much better than what I expected. While her face still changed a bit obviously, her little characteristics were there. On the flip side, our 31 wk pictures are great in the sense of we really saw what she looked like, and comparing them with her pictures at birth, they're dead on! Things did seem a little more cramped though. Week 28-29ish seemed ideal for development and space :)

Have fun, it is so amazing! We have pictures with her eyes open and her smiling... which for her, no wonder. She is always smiling!

• I was around 28-29 weeks when I went and we got some great pictures. Womb With a View in Lemoyne was great. The first time he wasn't cooperating, and we didn't get good pictures. So, they rescheduled at no cost to us and we got great pictures the second time around. I also liked that we got all of the photos on a disk too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"