2nd Trimester
Options

Gender of baby at 19 wk?

Hey gals,

Did anyone find out gender of your baby at 19 wk? Is it possible? We'll be traveling so we have to go in early for the u/s, otherwise won't have another appt till 23/24wk. I can wait, but it would be really fun to know soon!

Re: Gender of baby at 19 wk?

• Options
    skyejoskyejo member
    I found out the sex at 17w3d.
  • Options

We found out just passed 18w.  Confirmed again at 21.  

Anytime after 17w (although some "swear" they found out at 12...) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found out at exactly 19 weeks at my anatomy scan.
  • Options
    My Anatomy Scan was done at 19 1/2 weeks and the tech was able to confirm Boy. It was very obvious.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    my ultrasound was at exactly 19w and the tech had no doubts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Currently going through our second deployment. Can't wait for Zoe to meet her daddy!

• Options
    I found out at 19 weeks, 2 days.
  • Options
    i found out at 17 wk 4 days.  so yes, as long as the baby is cooperating.
  • Options

imageskyejo:
    I found out the sex at 17w3d.

Oh! That's good news for me, skyejo! I have to go in early for mine a little early, and I was worried that it would be too difficult for them to tell! you just gave me a sigh of releif.

With regard to the OP about 19wks, you should be fine. Everything I've read says you can find out anywhere between 18 and 22 wks.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    I found out at 16 weeks so yes, it is possible to find out at 19 weeks as long as baby cooperates.
  • Options

I found out at 16wks 3days and it was 100% without-a-doubt a boy and he has been ever since! =)

<3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    Thank you mommas!  Here's hoping for a full monty from our lil nugget!
  • Options
    We found out at 17 weeks and 2days. Have fun!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You can usually find out around 16 weeks. I had my u/s at 19 weeks and my LO was no shy about showing us the goods.
  • Options
    I found out at 18.5 weeks and was confirmed at 23.5 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My SIL found out at 17w and some change.

Hope your LO cooperates!

• Options
    We found out we're having a boy at 18w1d.
  • Options

I found out at 12 weeks for DS. ?For this one, I found out at 13.5 weeks.

The genitalia is fully formed at 12 weeks. ?It is very tiny though (and easier to see in boys). ?My OB has several different ultrasound machines, one of which seems to be higher-tech. ?He uses the high-tech one in the earlier stages of pg, so maybe that is why I found out so early.?

• Options
    mmdd20mmdd20 member
    We found out at 13 weeks exactly, although the tech said it was a "very educated guess" (we never asked to find out that early, the tech offered... I was fully prepared to wait another 6 weeks). My doctor confirmed when she looked at the ultrasounds, said she was 99% sure it was boy. Then is was confirm at 18 weeks and again at 22 weeks. All depends on baby cooperating.

• Options
    I was 18w4d when we found out we were having a boy... the little weiner was unmistakable (after he finally uncrossed his legs AND quit grabbing it)
  • Options
    We found out we are having a boy at 16 weeks 4 days & 20 week scan confirmed. GL!!!
    Dx Endometriosis & MTHFR (2) Mutations 1st IUI BFP!! Beta& Pro levels low taking Endometrin vaginal inserts & b/w every 2 days... 9/12/09 Spontaneous Miscarriage @ 5.5 weeks AF arrivied 10/11/09 (30 days after m/c) 2nd IUI 10/24/09 BFP!! 11/6/09 1st Beta 8, 2nd Beta 28 3rd beta 51, 4TH Beta 327! & 5th Beta 800 , 6th Beta 338 :(on Endometrin vaginal inserts 200 mg twice a day, 2nd M/C 11/25/09 Starting taking BA, 5mg Folic acid, b12 & b9 along with prenatal. Hopefully this will help! M/C 11/25/09 AF SHOWED 26 DAYS AFTER MC, 3RD IUI SCHEDULED FOR 1/4/10 GOD PLEASE GRANT ME MY WISH! 3RD IUI =BFN 4th IUI on 2/2/10 in the 2WW Please let this be it. Keeping fingers crossed. 2/16/10 = BFP! 1st Beta 146, 2nd Beta 510, 3rd Beta 1808 & Pro 35, 4th Beta 12,000 & Pro 28, 3/2/10 1st u/s poss 2 sacs 1 hb @ 117!!! yay! Praying this is our sticky baby! We love you Baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We found out at 18 weeks 1 day and it was def. a boy. So no 19 weeks it not too early
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had an ultrasound last week at 16w4d and it is DEFINITELY a boy.  No question - he wasn't shy.

I have had two gender guesses at the 12 week mark.  With my daughter they were correct, with my current baby boy they were wrong.  So 50/50.  Shocker.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"