South Jersey Babies

maternity jeans

ok so pre-pregnancy im a small frame. were either size 0 or 2 always in short and usually have to get the hemmed. so now that i can no longer button my pre-pregnancy jeans for a while i was able to was the belly band, but now thats not enough for my growing blly. so i went to motherhood their smallest jeans fit a size 4. searched far and wide for affordable maternity jeans that came in my size...ended up with nothing. I had to go to a pea in the pod, which was soo cute had really nice clothes and jeans that came in xs which actually fit perfect. need to be hemmed still but fit. Im wondering if anyone out there has found anything affordable for a petite frame for less than $120

Re: maternity jeans

• A few women on some of the other boards (like first tri and month boards) have mentioned some online sources for cute jeans at good prices.  Pop over and look around for posts that mention clothes in the subject, you might find some info
  • I was suprised that Sears had  jeans for me. I wore a size 1 pp and and am only 5'2 so the jeans there fit me perfect.  They also hvae other cute stuff suprisingly.  Also got cute tops from Target.  Good luck!!

• Loading the player...
  • Liz Lange maternity at target is sized, online they sell size 0.  Might be worth a look?
  • Target online or Burlington Coat Factory. I'm very hippie and short but a girl i work with is very petite and she turned me on to Burlington. she got all her maternity clothes there and i have 4 pairs of jeans that rival my Old Navy jeans that were all under $30.
  • I highly rec Gap. You can order your pre-pregnancy size in the ankle length and you should have any issues. I love both pairs of mine.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Old Navy is pretty good.
    Dx Endometriosis & MTHFR (2) Mutations 1st IUI BFP!! Beta& Pro levels low taking Endometrin vaginal inserts & b/w every 2 days... 9/12/09 Spontaneous Miscarriage @ 5.5 weeks AF arrivied 10/11/09 (30 days after m/c) 2nd IUI 10/24/09 BFP!! 11/6/09 1st Beta 8, 2nd Beta 28 3rd beta 51, 4TH Beta 327! & 5th Beta 800 , 6th Beta 338 :(on Endometrin vaginal inserts 200 mg twice a day, 2nd M/C 11/25/09 Starting taking BA, 5mg Folic acid, b12 & b9 along with prenatal. Hopefully this will help! M/C 11/25/09 AF SHOWED 26 DAYS AFTER MC, 3RD IUI SCHEDULED FOR 1/4/10 GOD PLEASE GRANT ME MY WISH! 3RD IUI =BFN 4th IUI on 2/2/10 in the 2WW Please let this be it. Keeping fingers crossed. 2/16/10 = BFP! 1st Beta 146, 2nd Beta 510, 3rd Beta 1808 & Pro 35, 4th Beta 12,000 & Pro 28, 3/2/10 1st u/s poss 2 sacs 1 hb @ 117!!! yay! Praying this is our sticky baby! We love you Baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"