2nd Trimester
Options

I am banning Food Network in my house...

We were watching Food Network last night and they were doing a show on doughnuts.  So, I made a comment about how a doughnut sounded yummy.  DH had to run out to get something at his mom's, comes back with one and half dozen doughnuts, of different varieties, because he didn't know what kind I would want... bad news is I ate two of them last night before bed. 

I hope they show a special tonight on fruits and veggies, because I am still sugar loaded from my Boston Creme and the Cinnamon Swirl...

Re: I am banning Food Network in my house...

• Options
    Bahahahaaaa!  That's funny!
  • Options
    Haha! That's awesome. How sweet of your DH!

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That was so sweet of him!

I think I need to not go on FB or Twitter anymore! Everyone seems to be updating about food. They are all planning lunch and it is breakfast time! Obviously, I don't mind seeing it here at all, but now I just feel like I am being teased ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:

That was so sweet of him!

I think I need to not go on FB or Twitter anymore! Everyone seems to be updating about food. They are all planning lunch and it is breakfast time! Obviously, I don't mind seeing it here at all, but now I just feel like I am being teased ;)

Same here!  What is it with today, hahahaa!

• Options
    That's so sweet of you rhubby. But see, in my house, instead of banning it, I would have recorded the doughnut show, and replayed it every night :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"