2nd Trimester
Options

Fathers Day gifts?

I ordered from 2chix since they have some fun Tshirts one that said "Bulleye" with a guy and a prego stick figure person.  Very cute!  But not sure what else would be nice...thinking a massage or something.  He got me a group package of pedicures for Mothers Day :o)-
I was married June 16, 2007 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Fathers Day gifts?

• Options
    DH didn't even say happy mothers day to me so he won't be getting any fathers day goodies from me :)
  • Options
    I have a surprise early u/s scheduled for DH because he is so impatient and can't wait to find out what we are having!  Can't wait!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm siding with the second reply on this, personally. I understand that we're new parents and all but come on! Did he not see me get sick every morning, stuff my face like crazy, and pass out from exhaustion the first few months? I think it's pretty obvious what was going on...just saying, lol
  • Options

My DH is getting a fingerprint charm from https://www.starfieldbay.com/home.html.

DH is a Navy pilot and wears dog tags every day.  I took my daughter's toe print and had it turned into a nice square charm to add to his tags.  Some of his friends have similar items of their kids and I know he has mentioned how nice he thinks they are.  I am excited to give it to him! :)

• Options
    imagesweetheart18:

My DH is getting a fingerprint charm from https://www.starfieldbay.com/home.html.

DH is a Navy pilot and wears dog tags every day.  I took my daughter's toe print and had it turned into a nice square charm to add to his tags.  Some of his friends have similar items of their kids and I know he has mentioned how nice he thinks they are.  I am excited to give it to him! :)

LOVE this! Adorable! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm getting him a card and probably some cutesie little "Daddy Loves Me" bib. He got me a card on Mother's Day.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options
    We didn't do Mothers Day this year, so we won't be doing Fathers Day either. Next year, different story!
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    acl926acl926 member

We are getting our ultrasound on the 18th and will hopefully be finding out what the sex is.  Either way I am planning on taking the ultrasound photo and putting it in a frame and giving it to my husband for Father's Day :)

• Options

He loves to go fishing so I bought a pink pole for me and then ordered some banjo minnows for him.  He keeps watching the infomorcial on Sundays, so I went ahead and got him the tv promo thing that comes with 120 fishy things and a DVD.  There is an awesome resevoir by the house and so I can now go with him :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"