Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hah, oh my dear husband has no idea.

Earlier I was reply to a post on here and my husband is looking over my shoulder. I was waiting for it. I knew exactly what he was going to say. And then he says it. "You're addicted to that site. Do you know that?" Yes I know that. If I wasn't addicted, I wouldn't be on it alll the stinkin time! I just replied and said "Honey, I love you (to which he cut me off and said "but") "I love you but there are just some things I can't talk to you about. These women understand. These women who are basically family, know exactly how I feel. To which he then replied "Uhm, you don't talk about our "bedroom" life do you?" Haha, no honey. Not at all. Smile
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Hah, oh my dear husband has no idea.

• Thats cute, DH says the same thing about me. I caught him looking on here one day I ran to the restroom real quick and he thought I was going to get mad at him. He was like I'm sorry, I didn't read anything.

He yes there are things I can talk to you ladies about and not him. So I told him, if you don't want to deal with me then don't talk sh!t about me being on here! And he understood. He know's I'm always on here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Same thing here! DH was off from work the past few days and so I was out and about spending time with him. I wasn't able to be glued to my laptop as I usually am, but I was thinking of you ladies the whole time!
  • Loading the player...
  • funny- thought about you guys all day at work today wondering how everyone was, got home first thing i did (ok after saying hello and goodnight to the DH) was come on here, went on fb, back on here, took a shower and thought i needed to check *just* one more time before i go to bed- definatly addicted- but you guys get it and he doesnt.
  • hahaha. Guilty as charged!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Addicted here too! It's the one safe place that we can feel "normal" I'm not surprised we're addicted. DH is actually happy that I found you guys because now he knows I have an outlet.
  • Ditto! Now that I'm on summer break from school, it's even worse. I do love reading and relating. I told my hubby that it's easier for me to talk on here than to talk to my friends IRL because it doesn't ask as much from me. How selfish! 

After this week, though, I think I'm going to have to put the computer down and walk away for a bit. Pool time!!

• Guilty! Lol. As DH was napping on the couch last night, I was sitting with my laptop, on here of course. He rolls over and asks if I'm on "my boards." Yes dear, I am. He just rolled back over. Lol. I think he gets a little annoyed sometimes, but I'm pretty good at avoiding coming on when I should be spending time with him. Pretty good being the key term. ;)
    natural miscarriage 11/17/08 @ roughly 4 weeks
    natural miscarriage 4/11/10 @ 9 weeks 4 days
    our miracle, Cecilia Mae, born 5/22/11
    Photobucket
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • He is too cute!!!

I cart my laptop around all of the time. I tell Jason that I need my ladies when I cart it. You're my support group and it's doing me so much good!! I just wonder how long he'll "allow" me to be addicted for!

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Lol, well it's funny bc I used to be devoted to TheKnot before we got married.  Then I took a break and popped on my month board every once in a while.  He was like, "Oh no, there's an afterlife to the Knot?!?"  Now, however, I use this board for support and encouragement.  Guess he has some getting used to. =)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • We have a Freedom Salute on Saturday for my husband and his entire unit (they just came back from Iraq in September) and my husbands like, uhm are you gonna take your laptop with you or do you think you can survive without getting on there all day? Uhm, yes dear, I can go without my laptop, as I have my BlackBerry. Duh! lol Then he says, well if you are going to Old Navy (luckily I lost some weight after having Jasmine) then what will you do while you're shopping and you can't look at your phone. He's such a smarta**!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"