2nd Trimester
Options

OMG you are so huge!

While men may find this phrase complimentary when women say it to them,  pregnant women do not enjoy this comment.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OMG you are so huge!

• Options
    I tip my lemonade to you in agreement
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes If I fear DH say it I'll kill him!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about "wow that is going to be a big baby if you're already that big!!!" 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I could NOT agree more!
  • Options
    I hate that. I've also heard "You're pregnant?! Oh, I just though you drank a lot of beer or something." That was from my a-hole new co-worker. What a charmer. Confused
  • Options
    I've been hearing that I must be carrying twins since I first found out I was pregnant at 7wks. We had an u/s done two days ago, and when we were telling the good news to everyone TWO people pipe up and ask what the gender of the other twin is!
  • Options

I snapped at my MIL the other day for a similar, "Are you having twins?" comment.  I think my new response will be, "Oh... I didn't know you were an OB/GYN!"  Seriously... two ultrasounds... there's only one!

(after telling a co-worker that I've had two ultrasounds and there's only one she goes, "Well sometimes one twin hides behind the other.") - seriously?!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"