Preemies

~?~ How Preemie Moms are Chosen ~?~ Beautiful Poem

I found this and it made me cry. I wanted to share with other preemie moms!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Re: ~?~ How Preemie Moms are Chosen ~?~ Beautiful Poem

• i love this poem ; i found it my second week in the NICU with my son - and cried my eyes out. It's beautiful.

glad you shared it with the rest of the group!
  • A fellow preemie mom gave me this when my DD went to the NICU.  I want to have it framed some day in her nursery.  I love it. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would love to have a copy of this so I can hang it up on my wall. But I have no idea where to find it, does anyone know? I don't have a working printer to print it out!
  • I have never seen this before!  Thanks so much for sharing...really beautiful.
  • I love it...I def should have not read it at work though!!
  • That was beautiful. I have never read that before. =) Thank you for sharing.
    - - - - Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit The Knot! image image Visit The Knot!
  • I'm so glad I read this this morning.  I was having a down day after taking Lila to daycare and looking at a baby that is just a week older and probably three times her size and doing so much more than her.  So, then I started getting upset and feeling guilty about developing pre-eclampsia and having her early and being so small.  I've been doing my best to tell myself all morning that there was nothing I could do and she may be small but she's absolutely perfect!

This helps so much, thank you!

image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"